The Spring 2014 Western Cave Conservancy Meeting will be held in Livermore, at the join of the Diablo Range and Great Valley area of California. We chose this location to better serve our loyal supporters in northern and central California and adjacent areas. This meeting is open to everyone and we hope to have a good turnout this year.
Saturday, May 3, 2014
1:00-5:00 PM (attendees can start arriving as early as 12:30)
Mark and Sharon Bowers
4116 Loch Lomond Way
Livermore, CA 94551
Note: if you have a few folding chairs, please bring them; Mark and Sharon are a bit short on sitting furniture.
We will have a telephone link for those not able to attend in person. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like to attend by phone.
FROM THE SOUTH
- Drive I-5 north to I-580 West
- Follow I-580 west to Livermore
- Exit on First Street (CA-84) towards downtown Livermore
- Turn right after about a half mile on N. Mines Road
- Turn left in a quarter mile onto Newbury St.
- Turn left after about 200 feet onto Hillside Ave.
- Continue about 215 feet to the Bower's home on the left.
- Drive south on I-5 to I-505 southwest to I-580 west.
- Follow the above directions from First Street.
- Take I-238 east from I-880
- Take I-580 east from Castro Valley or east from I-680.
- Drive east along I-580 to First Street
- Follow above directions south from the First Street (CA-84) exit
Parking is available on the street.
There will be a selection of light refreshments to keep you alert through the meeting.
Please feel free to re-post this announcement on your local grotto list!
Thank you and we hope to see many of you on May third!