The August 2016 Western Cave Conservancy Meeting will be held in San Ramon, at the home of Chuck and Seda Chavdarian. This meeting is open to everyone.
Sunday, August 21, 2016
1:00-5:00 PM (attendees can start arriving as early as 12:30)
We will have a telephone link for those not able to attend in person. Please contact us at mail at westerncaves dot org if you would like to attend by phone.
FROM THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA
- Drive I-580 east to I-680 north.
- Drive north on I-680 to Crow Canyon Road in San Ramon.
- Follow Crow Canyon Road west under the freeway for a quarter mile to San Ramon Valley Blvd.
- Turn left (south) onto San Ramon Valley Blvd. for about a quarter mile to Norris Canyon Road.
- Turn right (west) onto Norris Canyon Road for a block and then turn left (south) onto Cartagena Lane.
- Turn left (east) onto Aragon Lane and hook back north for several houses to 3890 on your left.
FROM THE GREAT VALLEY
- Drive south on I-5 to I-505 southwest to I-580 west.
- Follow the above directions from Crow Canyon Road.
Plenty of parking is available on the street.
There will be a selection of light refreshments to keep you alert through the meeting.
Please feel free to re-post this announcement on your local grotto list!
Thank you and we hope to see many of you on August 21, 2016!